joi, septembrie 11, 2008

The Wall II


The Wall I
Pink Floyd The Wall (1982)

Regizor: Alan Parker
Scenarist: Roger Waters
Genul: Drama / Muzica
Durata: 95 minute

Distributie:
Bob Geldof .. Pink
Christine Hargreaves .. Pink's Mother
James Laurenson .. J.A. Pinkerton
Eleanor David .. Pink's Wife
Kevin McKeon .. Young Pink
Bob Hoskins .. Rock and Roll Manager
David Bingham .. Little Pink
Jenny Wright .. American Groupie
Alex McAvoy .. Teacher
Ellis Dale .. English Doctor
James Hazeldine .. Lover
Ray Mort .. Playground Father
Margery Mason .. Teacher's Wife

The image “http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ro/4/41/Pinkfloydthewall.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
A DOUA PARTE

Mother
Mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb?
Mother, do you think they'll like this song?
Mother, do you think they'll try to break my balls?
Mother, should I build the wall?
Mother, should I run for President?
Mother, should I trust the government?
Mother, will they put me in the firing line?
Is it just a waste of time?

Hush now baby, baby, don't you cry
Momma's gonna make all of your nightmares come true
Momma's gonna put all of her fears into you
Momma's gonna keep you right here under her wing
She won't let you fly, but she might let you sing
Momma's will keep Baby cozy and warm
Oooo Babe
Oooo Babe
Ooo Babe, of course Momma's gonna help build the wall

Mother, do you think she's good enough
For me?
Mother, do you think she's dangerous
To me?
Mother will she tear your little boy apart?
Mother, will she break my heart?

Hush now baby, baby, don't you cry
Momma's gonna check out all your girlfriends for you
Momma won't let anyone dirty get through
Momma's gonna wait up until you get in
Momma will always find out where you've been
Momma's gonna keep Baby healthy and clean
Oooo Babe
Oooo Babe
Ooo Babe, you'll always be Baby to me

Mother, did it need to be so high?


Goodbye Blue Sky
"Look mummy, there's an aeroplane up in the sky"

Oooooooo ooo ooo ooo ooooh(x 2)
Did-did-did-did-you see the frightened ones?
Did-did-did-did-you hear the falling bombs?
Did-did-did-did-you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter
When the promise of a brave new world
Unfurled beneath a clear blue sky?

Oooooooo ooo ooo ooo ooooh (x 1)
Did-did-did-did-you see the frightened ones?
Did-did-did-did-you hear the falling bombs?
The flames are all long gone, but the pain lingers on.

Goodbye, blue sky
Goodbye, blue sky.
Goodbye.(x 2)

"The 11:15 from Newcastle is now approaching"
"The 11:18 arrival...."



Empty Spaces / Young Lust
"Congratulations, You have just discovered the secret message.
Please send your answer to 'Old Pink',
Care of the funny farm, Chalfont..."

"Roger, Caroline's on the phone..."

What shall we use
To fill the empty spaces
Where we used to talk?
How shall I fill
The final places?
How should I complete the wall

/

I am just a new boy
Stranger in this town
Where are all the good times?
Who's gonna show this stranger around?

Ooooo I need a dirty woman
Ooooo I need a dirty girl

Will some woman in this desert land
Make me feel like a real man?
Take this rock n roll refugee
Ooo Babe, set me free

Ooooo I need a dirty woman
Ooooo I need a dirty girl

Ooooo I need a dirty woman
Ooooo I need a dirty girl

(Phone Ringing)
[Man:] "Hello?"
[Operator:] "Yes, a collect call for Mrs. Floyd from Mr. Floyd.
Will you accept the charges from the United States"
(Phone is Hung Up)
"He hung up. Is this your residence, sir?"
"I wonder why he hung up..."
"There must be someone else there
besides your wife to answer."
(Phone Ringing)
[Man:] "Hello?"
[Operator:] "This is the United States calling."
"Are we reaching?"
(Phone is Hung Up)
"See he keeps hanging up."
"But it's a man answering."
(Operator cuts connection)



One Of My Turns
[Groupie:] "Oh my God, what a fabulous room!
"Are all these your guitars?"
[Film in background:] "I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to startle you!"
[Groupie:] "God, this place is bigger than our apartment."
"Uh, could I get a drink of water?"
[Film:] "Let me know when you are entering a room" Yes sir!"
[Groupie:] "Ya want some? Huh?"
[Film:] "Yes"
[Groupie:] "Oh wow! Look at this tub!"
"You wanna take a bath?"
[Film:] "I'll have to find out from Mrs. Bancroft what time she wants to meet us, for here main..."
[Groupie:] "What're you watching?"
[Film:] "If you'll just let me know as soon as you can....Mrs. Bancroft. Mrs. Bancroft..."
[Groupie:] "Hello?"
[Film:] "I don't understand..."
[Groupie:] "Are you feeling ok?"

Day after day
Love turns gray
Like the skin on the dying man
And night after night
We pretend it's all right
But I have grown older
And you have grown colder
And nothing is very much fun, anymore
And I can feel
One of all my turns coming on
I feel
Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

Run to the bedroom
In the suitcase on the left
You'll find my favorite axe
Don't look so frightened
This is just a passing phase
One of my bad days
Would you like to watch TV?
Or get between the sheets?
Or contemplate the silent freeway?
Would you like something to eat?
Would you like to learn to fly?
Would ya?
Would you like to see me try?
Ohh, No...

Would you like to call the cops?
Do you think it's time I stopped?
Why are you running away?





Anothe brick in the wall (part III)
I don't need no arms around me
And I dont need no drugs to calm me.
I have seen the writing on the wall.
Don't think I need anything at all.
No! Don't think I'll need anything at all.
All in all it was all just bricks in the wall.
All in all you were all just bricks in the wall.

Un comentariu:

Unknown spunea...

: Keep going fellow !